May 8, 2012

happy birthday duncan!

So anyone who knows me knows that I have a weimaraner and that I love him with all my heart! I think Dustin even gets jealous sometimes haha. We got him a few weeks before we got married last year and it is so hard to believe that he is officially a year old today! I remember asking the breeder about weimaraners, because I wasn't too familiar with the breed. And his exact words were  "I call them my velcro dogs" At the time I thought awesome thats exactly what I want! I want a dog that wants to be with me as much as I want to be with him. I really had no idea what that really meant until Duncan became part of the family. He follows me everywhere, and I mean everywhere. And honestly I do love it! I will admit that at times it would be nice to be able to go to the bathroom by myself though... haha! I am so used to having him by my side that I am not sure I would be able to function without him now though. He is really the best dog, and I am so happy that he is a part of our lives. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUNCAN!!! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment