January 18, 2012

new logo

Hey everyone! As you can see I have a new logo, and I am super excited about it! I owe it all to my best friend Kristen Cliff. She is an amazing designer. She designed my logo and is also designing other new pretties for me as well. I don't want to spill all the beans though, those are surprises for my awesome clients! Anyway, if you are looking for a graphic designer for your business or just want to see Kristen's awesome design skills {click here}. I promise it will be worth it! 

Another great change for Ashley Leslie Photography is that I now have a mobile website! YAY! Now you can access my website on the go! I know I keep saying I am really excited about things so I won't say it. Instead, you can fill in the blank yourself. I am ____________ about my mobile site!!! Have I ever mentioned I love mad libs? Hmm maybe that will be a future project. Anyway I am rambling. I hope everyone enjoys Ashley Leslie Photography's new and improved look. 

If you comment, leave an answer for my fill in the blank. It might even be a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment